Monday, October 06, 2008

My mini getaway before Chloe's arrival

I've been pestering Nic, since the start of my 2nd trimester, to bring me on a short holiday before Chloe is born. Even somewhere nearby like Bintan or Batam was good enough for me. But being the 1st time father & caring hubby, he didn't like the idea of me travelling to a foreign land. So, last month, he finally suggested Sentosa as my 'holiday destination'.

As usual, Nic leaves the planning to me as he doesn't want to plan a holiday which I won't like, very sweet of him as usual. So, after looking through the avaiable hotels in Sentosa, we settled on Siloso Beach Resort as my holiday destination.

Since it is my long awaited 'holiday' & our only chance to spend quality time together before our little princess comes along, Nic agreed to spending a little more by booking a Roof Garden Suite. It's a double storey suite with the open air jacuzzi & shower located on the rooftop. The view would have been perfect if the many tankers in the shores of Singapore could be removed.... (But we can't do anything about it since Singapore is the world's busiest port)
Not avid fans of photo taking, we only took pix of our room.
Eventho it was a very short stay, Nic, as awlays accomodated my every whims & fancies and we spent a leisurely stay and tour of the island. I feek truly blessed to have Nic as my husband. Baby (this is most likely the last month that I'll be calling you by this affectionate time), thanks for being by my side always, I love you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

try this web www.singaporerooms.info