Friday, October 24, 2008

For memory lane....

Today, I started the first of my weekly visits to my gynae. At 37 weeks of pregnancy, my movements have become clumiser as Chloe grows & my tummy expands to it's max. Chloe weighs 3kg now, in fact, she's close to 3.1kg now. A good sized baby & a lot of people can't tell that she's so big by looking at me now.
And at this stage, Chloe is considered fully developed. With her head turned, we should expect her arrival anytime now. What I'm going to miss most when Chloe is born would be her turns & kicks while she's in me. It feels weird to have something growing & moving in me, I feel like a host to a baby alien sometimes (you know, like those Alien movies), but at the same time, it's an amazing feeling & bonding which I have with her that no one else will ever have.
And today, we went to my 1 of my best friend's studio to take pix of me in 'full bloom'. Maryann runs The Studio Loft and 1 of her specialties is taking pix of pregnany mummies, classified under her studio's sub label, Bloom.
Nic, my ever sweet & accomodating husband, accompanied me for the shoot. We started out a little awkward as we had to smile & laugh happily for the photos but it was really fun and we had some good shots that we can keep for memory and share them with Chloe when she's older. Here are some of my fave shots.

No comments: