Tuesday, July 22, 2008

humpty dumpty....

Well, that's how I'm begining to feel these days. With an expanding stomach (it's now 34.5 inches!) and a slow sense of losing my balance, I feel like the lead character in this age old nursery rhyme ;p

In 2 more days, I'll be into the 24th week of my pregnancy, time flies! And nanami (that's what I'm calling my baby for now) is growing each day. I've read in 1 of the pregnancy books given by my best friend these little beings have moods as well and on certain days, they'll have lots of movements and on others, they have less. True enough, this is what I'm encountering now.

Eventhough it feels weird to have movements other than the usual digestive system from my overactive stomach, it still gives me comfort in knowing that nanami is growing well in my tummy. And I try to talk to her as much as possible, so that she'll know that she's loved and we're waiting anxiously for her arrival :)



This is the 1st time we saw Nanami, from our first visit to the gynae. I couldn't believe there was such a lovely life residing in me till I saw the scan and heard her strong heartbeat. Mother nature is really amazing, isn't it?





"Nanami, grow up well in mummy's tummy. Mummy & daddy love you very much. We can't wait for you to come out and see us in Nov :)"

No comments: