Monday, July 28, 2008

A good sized baby

That's what my gynae said today when we went for my monthly check up. At 863g, my gynae said nanami is growing well but she'd cautioned me to watch my diet as nanami can grow to a 3.5kg at the rate that I'm eating ;p I've put on 3 kg since my last visit 4 weeks ago!

I guess I've been enjoying my meals since I've gotten back my appetite after my non-eating 1st trimester heh heh. Breakfast is usually my 'heartiest' meal of the day. On one of the days last week, I had an apple, a hotdog, fried beehoon with tao gua and get this... 1 and a half slices of roti prata, yes, all in one morning! but of course, I didn't eat much for lunch, since I wasn't really hungry at lunch time.


My gynae has told me to reduce my sugar intake, and not to take anymore durians, so, there goes my favourite fruit, sigh. But I guess it's all for the sake of having a healthy pregnancy so I'll just have to bear with it :)


So, here's a pix of nanami's scan from today's visit. Not too sure if you can figure out this scan but it's a side profile of nanami, with her head on the right of the scan. And it seems like she's gonna be like me, she might have a big nose, sigh, I was hoping that she'll have a nice petite nose like her daddy. But I guess most importantly, she must be healthy & all features are developed normally, right? :)

No comments: