Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rainy week

Singapore's going through winter. Now, that'll be a news headline we'd like to see. Everyone (ok, those who know their geography well) knows that Singapore is located near the equator & this location isn't the place where one would be able to experience the 4 seasons, let alone winter.

But why did I say that Singapore's going through winter now? Well, from the constant downpour which started on Sat, we've not had a day without rain 5 days. It's just as gloomy today, haven't missed the sun so much since god knows when. The constant rain has brought down the temperature in Singapore by a few degrees and it's as if the whole of Singapore is on natural aircon.

I do like this cool weather, prefer it to the heat but the rain just makes it messy and inconvenient for us. And I hate being wet but I guess there's never a perfect world, you take some, you give some.

Most people's mood gets gloomy when it's raining, for me.... well.... I think I'm in a better mood when it rains, I can get grouchy when it's hot.

I'm just rambling on and on, think I'll stop here for now.