Wednesday, December 24, 2008

1st birthday as a Mummy

Yesterday was the 1st time I celebrated my birthday as a mother. I guess being a mother means giving up the usual birthday celebration that I'd have, which includes shopping to buy myself a present. Was home the whole of yesterday taking care of baby Chloe cos Nic had to go back to the office to work.

Most of the day was uneventful as it was just another daily routine of caring for baby Chloe. But the highlight of the day came in the evening, when I finally made baby Chloe smile & managed to capture it on camera too :D

Below are some of the pix taken yesterday to commenmerate my 1st birthday as a Mummy.

A pix with baby Chloe


X'mas ang pow from maternal grandmother

Baby Chloe's 1st time on the LG playmat that we'd just bought for her

1st glimsp of baby Chloe's smile

Finally managed to capture her looking at the camera & smiling :D

No comments: